Partner Terms of Agreement
Cognitive Platform Pty Ltd and the Partner each acknowledge and agree that they will endeavour to take reasonable action to achieve a successful outcome in the Cognitive Partner Program.
The Partner agrees to the following requirements
- Add their first client to the Cognitives Platform
- Assign a Cognitives champion internally
Acceptance to the Cognitives Partner Program will be confirmed when the Partner completes the steps above.
Cognitives agrees to provide
- Access to Cognitives Partner Edition
- Access to the Partner Design Framework & API
- One subscription to Cognitives for internal use at no cost
- 25% Partner Margin on all partner clients subscribed under the Partner
- Access to Partner-only information and support from the Cognitives Partner Success Team
To maintain partnership status, the Partner agrees to
- Actively promote the Cognitives Platform to their clients
- Ensure that at least one staff member is trained on the Cognitives Platform
- Offer clients value-added services that feature and include Cognitives
Duration of the Agreement
- Once the Partner Application Form has been completed, this agreement will remain until superseded or terminated by either party.
Disputes and Termination of this Agreement
- Either party may terminate this agreement for any reason, giving notice of one month.
- Cognitives reserves the right to accept or decline any organisation or individual becoming a Cognitives Partner. Cognitives also reserves the right to terminate its relationship with any existing Partner.
Billing and Partner Margins
Last updated: 24th August 2016