Partner Terms of Agreement.
Cognitive Platform Pty Ltd and the Partner each acknowledge and agree that they will endeavour to take reasonable action to achieve a successful outcome in the Cognitives Partner Program.
The Partner agrees to the following requirements
- Add their first client to the Cognitives Platform
- Assign a Cognitives champion internally
Acceptance to the Cognitives Partner Program will be confirmed when the Partner completes the steps above.
Cognitives agrees to provide
- Access to Cognitives Partner Edition
- Access to the Partner Design Framework & API
- One subscription to Cognitives for internal use at no cost
- Access to Partner-only information and support from the Cognitives Partner Success Team
To maintain partnership status, the Partner agrees to
- Actively promote the Cognitives Platform to their clients
- Ensure that at least one staff member is trained on the Cognitives Platform
- Offer clients value-added services that feature and include Cognitives
Duration of the Agreement
Once the Partner Application Form has been completed, this agreement will remain until superseded or terminated by either party.
Disputes and Termination of this Agreement
Either party may terminate this agreement for any reason, giving notice of one month.
Cognitives reserves the right to accept or decline any organisation or individual becoming a Cognitives Partner. Cognitives also reserves the right to terminate its relationship with any existing Partner.
The billing accounts must be paid by the partner and not by the individual clients.
Last updated: 24th August 2016